Power Networkers

Networking tips

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Stuck In Neutral? How to Get Stalled Deals Back on the Road

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Where does bringing in business rank among all the challenges you face running a business?
Not a challenge at all - I have all the business I need!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Moderate challenge - but I can handle it.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Big challenge, but not the biggest. Though I'd like to improve my own skills.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Big challenge, but not the biggest. I'm OK.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
My biggest challenge - I'm going broke. Help me!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Stuck In Neutral? How to Get Stalled Deals Back on the Road   Thu 18 Oct 11:11

How often have you, the small business owner or solopreneur, found yourself in this situation: You've spoken and met with a prospect, delivered what you thought was a powerful and convincing presentation, left the meeting feeling like a million bucks....and then spent the next two weeks chasing him of her - unable to even get your phone calls returned?

It's a maddening situation every one of us finds himself or herself in on occasion. "After all the work I've put in - to just ignore me?" It's a frutrating, helpless feeling. There must be a way to deal with it.

There is

In this interactive webinar, we'll learn strategies and tactics to handle this all-too-common phenomenon, and get that prospect to re-engage. Best of all, you'll get advice not only from the presenter, but from your peers/potential networking contacts. Bring your own Stuck in Neutral deals to the event, and come away with [b]useful, practical, hands-on [/b]ideas for taking control of these deals.
[center]

Date: Tuesday, November 6th

Time: 12:00 noon - 1:00PM, EST

Investment: Free if you get a colleague or friend to register and pay by the early-bird deadline (yes, your friend is eligible for the early-bird rate). $25 early bird special if you register and pay by 4:00PM, October 26th. $40 thereafter. Visit http://www.sales-solutions.biz/events/register_urgency.shtml to register and receive log-in details. Or call 877-862-8631 for more information.
Back to top Go down

Stuck In Neutral? How to Get Stalled Deals Back on the Road
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1