Power Networkers

Networking tips

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Stuck In Neutral? How to Get Stalled Deals Back on the Road

Go down 

Where does bringing in business rank among all the challenges you face running a business?
Not a challenge at all - I have all the business I need!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Moderate challenge - but I can handle it.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Big challenge, but not the biggest. Though I'd like to improve my own skills.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Big challenge, but not the biggest. I'm OK.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
My biggest challenge - I'm going broke. Help me!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Stuck In Neutral? How to Get Stalled Deals Back on the Road   Thu 18 Oct 11:11

How often have you, the small business owner or solopreneur, found yourself in this situation: You've spoken and met with a prospect, delivered what you thought was a powerful and convincing presentation, left the meeting feeling like a million bucks....and then spent the next two weeks chasing him of her - unable to even get your phone calls returned?

It's a maddening situation every one of us finds himself or herself in on occasion. "After all the work I've put in - to just ignore me?" It's a frutrating, helpless feeling. There must be a way to deal with it.

There is

In this interactive webinar, we'll learn strategies and tactics to handle this all-too-common phenomenon, and get that prospect to re-engage. Best of all, you'll get advice not only from the presenter, but from your peers/potential networking contacts. Bring your own Stuck in Neutral deals to the event, and come away with [b]useful, practical, hands-on [/b]ideas for taking control of these deals.
[center]

Date: Tuesday, November 6th

Time: 12:00 noon - 1:00PM, EST

Investment: Free if you get a colleague or friend to register and pay by the early-bird deadline (yes, your friend is eligible for the early-bird rate). $25 early bird special if you register and pay by 4:00PM, October 26th. $40 thereafter. Visit http://www.sales-solutions.biz/events/register_urgency.shtml to register and receive log-in details. Or call 877-862-8631 for more information.
Back to top Go down

Stuck In Neutral? How to Get Stalled Deals Back on the Road
Page 1 of 1